Sunday, October 13, 2013


Another week has gone by, and so fast.  There are not that many days left in the year, and I was reminded of that with a notice on the bulletin board at school:  Terminal exams are due into the office by 8th November!  That really means the calendar year as well as the school year is drawing to a close.  We are busily preparing for graduation and had the first rehearsal of the students’ entertainment on Wednesday.  They have prepared some nice entertainment -   A little play, some songs of various kinds , i.e. traditional and modern, a traditional dance.  The program is set to last for 2½ hours so I hope that everybody is ready to be entertained!

The little ones are still so faithful in coming to their afternoon sessions.  I have divided them into two groups because of their number but these days the ones of the older group are coming late because of activities they have at school.  And so the small ones hang out by the gate and ask if they can come in to study!  And one of them told me the other day that she thinks I should teach on Saturday as well.  No thank you!  Anyway, I love their enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment